What’s going on?
From Friday – Sunday 16, 17, 18 March Hackaton will take place in Kortrijk.
They’ll take over Broelkaai nr 6 and do a hackaton weekend! vzw Buda opens it’s huge space which used to be a museum. Almost the whole house available and for you to hack! Take over a room, be creative, tinker, work on a project you’ve been wanting to work on, show off your cool inventions or projects, meet interesting people, brainstorm, relax and enjoy!
Program completely defined by you! Bring what you want!
– project time! Bring your projects
– capture the flag (CTF) contest Friday evening
– LAN-party Friday – Sunday – bring your own pc
– movies @ cinema theater
– LEGO room: take a break, build with LEGO
– retro games
– Dance Dance Revolution
– keep talking and nobody explodes game
– Hack the Fri3d badge
– make musical instruments for the Superficial Symphony Orchestra
– sewing workshop Saturday 13:30
– folkball Sunday around 14h
What is a hackerspace?
A hackerspace (also referred to as a hacklab, makerspace, or hackspace) is a community-operated physical space where people with common interests, often in computers, technology, science, digital art or electronic art, can meet, socialise and/or collaborate.
Hackerspaces can be viewed as open community labs incorporating elements of machine shops, workshops and/or studios where hackers can come together to share resources and knowledge to build and make things.
Many hackerspaces participate in the use and development of free software, open hardware, and alternative media.
Want to be a part of this?
For more information, visit https://kortrijk.hackerspaces.be/.
E-mail them: firstname.lastname@example.org.